Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sometimes life seems so messy, nothing falls according to plan, according to expectations. Past few days, I start in the morning enthusiastically, hoping to get outcomes with some prior expectations. But at the end of the day I find myself coming back to square one. All the efforts, whole time is likely to go waste. Then I hope that at least the next day will be mine and everything will be fine. But the other day is also not so different from previous one. And I find myself trapped in a big infinite loop; escape route of which is not known. What goes wrong?? Do I expect too much? Sometimes I feel like I am trying to fit a model where there is actually no pattern at all. Then why to coerce the model forcefully?  Why everything seems good only if there is beautiful nice pattern? Why can't I take randomness as an unavoidable part of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment